– Tsakalotos to be appointed new Financial Minister to replace Varoufakis.
– Greece to issue new decree on Monday to extend Bank Holiday for at least a few more days (Reuters)
– Final official results from the Greek Ministry of Interior:
– European Council President Tusk called a Euro Summit on Tuesday in Brussels (18.00).
– Merkel and Holland call for a European leaders’ meeting on Tuesday. (Reuters)
– Samaras to step down as opposition leader and as ND chairman.
– Tsipras held telephone talks with French President Hollande, reports say. (Ekathimerini)
– More German reaction. Three chief economists from German banks warning it will be very difficult to reach a compromise. Grexit most likely. (BBC)
– Greek Interior Minister: “the referendum is valid as at least 50% voted”.
– Yannis Koutsomitis: “Merkel & Hollande to jointly assess Greece situation on Monday evening”.
– Mega TV Poll: No 51.5%, Yes 48.5% – Metron Analysis: No 49%, Yes 46% – MRB: No 49-54%, Yes 46-51% Marc: No 49.5%-54.5%: Yes 45.5%-50.5%
– Marc poll for Alpha TV: No 49.5-54.5 pct, Yes 45.5-50.5 pct
– 1ST INDICATION POLL SEES YES 48.5%; NO 51.5% MEGA TV
– Unofficial exit polls say NO would win with 51-53%
– First official exit polls at 7pm GMT+2. First official estimates after 9pm.