- born 9 February 1944.
- graduated in law in 1965.
- defender of the workers and detainees during the dictatorship of Francisco Franco.
- member of the Communist Party of Spain
- Judge of Penitentiary Vigilance and head of the Penitentiary Vigilance Court in Madrid.
- elected senior judge of Madrid in 1993.
What are the main points of her programme?
- Use all municipal means and resources to stop evictions from primary residences and guarantee alternative accommodation for the evicted.
- Stop the privatization of public services, the outsourcing of municipal services to large companies and the sale of public heritage sites.
- Guarantee basic utilities (electricity and water) to all households that cannot afford them.
- Guarantee access to municipal healthcare services and promote healthy policies for all citizens, regardless of their situation.
- Develop an urgent plan to get young people and the long-term unemployed into work.